All Sports Booster Club
Playing a vital role in assisting our athletic department
by providing financial support to our student athletes.
Gear Up and save 20% through Mar 24th with promo code JDGEAR2019
Check the Schedule
Find out what’s going on by checking our convenient up-to-date calendar with all the regular and post season games, scrimmages, practices, and events! Not sure if a game is postponed due to weather? Check the calendar to find out!
- To develop student and community interest in all J-D interscholastic sports activities.
- Promote an outstanding interscholastic athletic program.
- To create, develop and fund ideas, projects and other assistance to further the athletic program and improve the athletic facilities at the J-D School District.
- To strongly support the concept that interscholastic athletics are essential and vitally important components of any integrated “total” educational program.
- Organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes related to the J-D School District athletic program.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of sportsmanship and hospitality for J-D athletic competitions.
- To raise money that is used to support athletic endeavors, acknowledge accomplishments and improve facilities.
The Jamesville-DeWitt All Sports Booster Club is a volunteer organization that plays a vital role in assisting our Athletic Department by providing financial support to all JD sports including golf, volleyball, cross country, swimming & diving, and cheerleading.
Boys / Girls Lacrosse
Boys / Girls Soccer
See the Jamesville-Dewitt teams in the spotlight.
The Jamesville-DeWitt girls basketball team is one step away from ending its season as the top Class A team in the state.
Jamesville-DeWitt football player Luke Smith named to the NYSHSFCA 2017 Scholar Athlete First team.
Follow the 2016 Jamesville Dewitt High School Lacrosse Team season. Documentary by Hal Schulman with Music by Logan LaTray.